- To advocate and protect the rights of vulnerable person like children, women, elderly and people with disabilities
- To use and apply resources of the foundation acquired, delivered and received towards the fulfillment of the objectives of the foundation.
- To provide care and support for people living with HIV-AIDS.
- To promote skills and training for youth, school drop outs and women for sustainable development.
- To create awareness in the communities about the root causes of poverty, unemployment and social injustices.
- To promote health and a community free of rampant outbreak of infections and diseases.
- To establish a network with other NGO, CBOs, CBF and International organizations.
- To promote agriculture and animal husbandry.
- To promote environmental protection and conservation.
- God fearing
- Care for others
At Samaritan Hearts Foundation, we are targeting the following population
- Orphans and vulnerable children
- People infected and affected by HIV- AIDs.
- Elderlyand women
- People with Disabilities.
- Grassroots based groups.